Hardware Security Modules
The top choice of Tier-1 organizations around the world, Futurex HSMs offer industry-leading transaction speeds, a robust programming API, and heightened physical security through FIPS 140-2 Level 3-validated Secure Cryptographic Devices (SCDs). Unlike many cloud services, VirtuCrypt uses strong cryptography to encrypt all sensitive data from the Point of Interaction until decryption within the tamper-proof boundaries of the devices.
Reliability and Compliance
The security and functionality of VirtuCrypt HSMs enable organizations to significantly reduce their compliance scope and expense. The HSMs:
- Serve as a single source for encryption of all sorts of data, whether in storage or in transit
- Offer a variety of specific encryption functionality such as P2PE, tokenization, and EMV
- Support algorithms and features such as RSA, AES, EMV, 3DES, and PKCS #11
All Futurex HSMs have been rigorously tested to meet the strict requirements for FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validation. Key features include:
- Tamper responsiveness: the devices automatically detect any intrusion attempt and instantaneously erase all sensitive data to avoid exposure
- Compliant data centers: the devices are stored in a manner that enforces dual control and biometric, multi-factor identity verification mechanisms
Futurex HSMs have logical security features such as:
- Permission-based access controls
- Enforcement of dual control
- Function blocking
- Cloud access secured over a TLS connection, with the option to utilize VirtuCrypt’s Secure USB Tokens for mutual authentication
World-Class Transaction Speeds
VirtuCrypt’s use of the industry’s highest speed devices provides you with the TPS required to meet the needs of your customers.
With options for both anticipated and unanticipated spikes in traffic, VirtuCrypt can meet your scalability requirements.
Industries using our HSMs
- Mobile payment
- Government and defense
- Device manufacturers
- Transaction processing
- EMV data preparation and transaction validation
- Point-to-point encryption (P2PE)
- Mobile payments
- General Purpose encryption
The Excrypt Touch
Perform secure procedures such as key loading and configuration remotely using the Excrypt Touch, a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 device.
Prepare for accidents or natural disasters using VirtuCrypt Enterprise Disaster Recovery, which creates a functional copy of your entire cryptographic environment.